5 Steps to Install Sliding Shower Doors
There are many kinds of shower doors that you can use for your bathroom. One of which is sliding shower doors. The door simply by shifting to closed. The components used such as rails on top, accessories for connecting the curtain with rail, and a curtain as the main cover. Usually the lot people asking for help to install. For that there are a few tips on how to install shower doors with your own hands. These activities will provide a new experience for you. In addition you spend a little time to learn to put you too will be satisfied with your own work. It is an activity that is fairly easy to do with the people closest to you.
Here are the five steps to install sliding shower doors without having to hire anyone else. It does require a friend to help you in the installation. Here are some of the steps that are necessary to be done.
- Set the rails in place. First you have to drill the wall with a width corresponding to the trunk rail. Make two holes to plug both sides of the tracks. Steel screw plug on the rail.
- Put the rubber spacer. Rubber is intended to provide a distance between the rails and curtain door. Rubber spacers to hold the stationary door panels.
- Put the rest of the rail. This rail mounted on the left. Attach the rail on the left side.
- Install the glass track. Use the tool to press the strip to the side track.
- Install the hinge. Attach the hinges to the lower limit.
Sliding shower doors are very easy to be used. The size and precise manner, the result of the installation of these doors will look up. Selection the quality components that you need wear nice door. Objects that are used as tool installation also not difficult you to get. Thus you can install the door itself with ease. Although it is not as easy as that seen but the installation of the door it is possible to do. No need to ask for help force that will only add to the cost of installation.