6 Facts of Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring
Bamboo flooring is a gorgeous product. But it’s not strongest stuff. While fully grown bamboo can be quite imposing overtaken gardens, creeping into neighbor’s yard. Leave it outside long enough and it will starting break down. Bamboo’s inherit weakness has prompted flooring manufactures to weave the strand of bamboo into a stronger product. Strand woven bamboo flooring is ideal for high traffic areas where a stylish finish is required. It is good for office, restaurant, and businesses. Where can you install bamboo flooring? It can be installed in any room of your home, above or below ground, over wood. There are several area are not recommended.
In order to maximize the durability and beauty of your strand woven bamboo flooring, here 6 tips will help you.
- Dust mop or vacuum with a soft accessory to keep your bamboo floor clean from dust, dirt or girt.
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasive cleanser to clean your bamboo floor.
- Use only colorfast and non-starch carpentingor pads on your bamboo floor.
- Protect the floor from furniture legs and do not walk on the floor with high heels shoes.
- Place doormats to collect sand, dirt, and other potentially damaging substance from being tracked onto your bamboo floor.
- Use soft cloth to gently scrub the floor, if necessary use hardwood floor cleaner.
When you want to start install bamboo flooring, you need preparation. It will make installing your bamboo flooring a quick and easy process. Strand woven bamboo flooring design has become one of the most popular types of residential flooring. There are some reasons for choose this floor. It is easy to clean, an inexpensive alternative to hardwood floor, bamboo flooring is long lasting. With those benefits, there is no way you wouldn’t want to have them for the inside of your house.