6 Reasons Why You Should Choose Saarinen Chair
Not many people know about the design of Saarinen chair. Some people know it as a tulip design and they are quite popular during industrial era. The design itself was produced first time back in 1956 by Eero Saarinen with the Knoll Company in New York City. Usually when people purchase this particular type of chair, they also purchase the set of the table so the design can be nicely matched when placed inside the house.
Here are few reasons why Saarinen chair could be perfect to be placed inside your home.
- They have beautiful and unique design with smooth lines of modernism. They are also considered as a classic piece during the industrial time.
- The design of this particular chair actually broke the law of making furniture, because they are done with bizarre and different materials. This makes them unique especially in their appearances.
- With the wooden, fiberglass and aluminum material that they could come with, you could easily match them with any kind of décor design theme inside the house.
- They can also be matched with different furniture. Place them in the living room with a different design for the table and they will still look great.
- With their signature color that is white that is a natural color, they are also easy to blend in with any color shades in the room. In an all-white-room, they are even better.
- These days, they are quite affordable in their prices too. Keep in mind though; their original antique piece of furniture could actually cost you quite a lot of money.
With all those reasons, choosing a beautiful Saarinen chair should go off without saying. Whether you are a modernist that loves the impression of modernity inside the house, or collector of antique furniture and other decorations, this particular design could definitely be suitable for you.